10 Custom Closet Facts
Like everyone, we love fun facts! So when it comes to Custom Closet facts, we were super excited to share these 10 Custom Closet Facts.
- Custom closets can save you up to 10 minutes each day looking for things—that’s over an hour a week!
- Custom closets can be as simple or elaborate as you wish—basic shelves and hanging to crown moldings, doors and drawers, pull-out rods and belt and tie racks.
- Time Magazine listed the decade of the 2000’s as “The Decade of The Closet.”
- Custom closets can organize your children and help them put away their things. When children have an actual space or compartment to put toys, they will enjoy cleaning up.
- According to a survey by Rubbermaid, more women said they wanted to organize their closets than said they wanted to lose weight.
- Getting organized appears to lower stress and anxiety and increase your efficiency, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Custom closets (along with granite countertops and beige carpet) are one of the top ten remodeling projects that will return the investment during the resale of your home.
- Saint Louis Closet Co. offers free in-home design consultations to help you design the perfect custom closet for you, call 314-781-9000 or visit www.stlouisclosetco.com.
- Custom closets systems that are floor-based, with the weight of the shelving supported by the floor are better. They allow for a safer installation, more adjustability and utilization of your space from floor to ceiling.
- Customizing your closets can increase your hanging and shelving space by more than 50%!
If these 10 Custom Closet Facts don’t get you in the mood to consider looking into custom closets, call us 314-781-9000. We offer free in-home design consultations so you can see exactly what you will be getting. Or get started by visiting our Idea Center!!