Saint Louis Closet Co.
Closet Organization is Our Business!
St. Louis’ Closet Organization Company
At Saint Louis Closet Co., our process and our systems are unique. Not only do we have the best designers in the business, we also give you a high-quality, adjustable product that allows for true closet organization.
Here are just a few of the things we are proud to offer our customers;
- Whereas many other closet companies hang closet organizers on existing walls, a practice that is not secure or adjustable, we provide a safe, floor-based closet system built from thermo-fused laminated (TFL) shelving that is adjustable from floor to ceiling, attached and secured to your walls for safety. Because of this, you have the ability to adjust, add, or subtract from your closet system.
- Secondly, we also offer a variety of TFL colors, and we’re not just limited to closets, we custom design Murphy Beds, Laundry Rooms, Playrooms, Lockers, Craft Centers, Pantries, Home Offices, Garage Shelving Units, and more.
- Thirdly, most all of our installations take less than a day, and since we manufacture our own systems in our custom closet manufacturing factory, we can turn orders around quickly.
- In addition, there are no pre-made parts or sizes with our closets; Saint Louis Closet Co. closets are truly custom and cut to size for your closet.
- All our closet organization systems are designed, manufactured, and sold out of our 30,000 square foot headquarters in St. Louis, Mo. with state-of-the-art machinery. This allows us to customize each product 100%.
- Finally, we guarantee 100% satisfaction upon completion of your closet installation. Our goal is to create customers for a lifetime – Raving Fans!
A Woman-Owned Closet Company
Jennifer Quinn Williams, owner and founder of Saint Louis Closet Co,, grew up in Kirkwood, Mo., and graduated from Kirkwood High School in 1984. This hometown entrepreneur then went to Saint Louis University to earn a B.A. in Communications and Public Relations. This connection to St. Louis and her background served her well as she envisioned a company that would serve the needs of members of her community.
“I really enjoy owning and operating my business in St. Louis,” says Jennifer. “There’s a great feeling in knowing that you’re helping your community and providing your neighbors with a superior product.”
Giving Back to the Community
Also, Jennifer’s hometown connections make a difference, especially when it comes to the company’s charitable and civic endeavors. Likewise, her list of involvements is impressive: Jennifer has donated to her local alma mater, KHS, and Saint Louis Closet Co. has installed closets at The Magic House, St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Forsyth School, Our Little Haven, and Friends of Wings.
Jennifer has also supported Stray Rescue, Toys for Tots, Children’s Hospital, Fontbonne University, Forsyth School, John Burroughs School, The Kirkwood Public Library, Girls on the Run, The Susan G. Komen Foundation, and The Leukemia Foundation, to name just a few.
“Our company’s biggest strength,” notes Jennifer, “is our customer service. All 35 of our employees continually exceed our customers’ expectations.”
Saint Louis Closet Co., Past and Present
Jennifer Williams opened the doors of Saint Louis Closet Co., the first locally-owned, floor-based closet company in our community, in 1991. While in her first semester of graduate school, and while working part-time, Jennifer decided to do what she loved: change people’s lives through custom organization.
Because this above-mentioned dedication and tenacity were strong, she approached the Small Business Administration (SBA) to get a crash course on starting a business. Soon after, she forged ahead, acquiring a start-up loan and taking a risk, trusting that early sales of her new closet systems would prove profitable. They certainly did! All in all, it was a success and a great addition to the St. Louis small business arena.
Would you like to learn more about what Saint Louis Closet Co. can design for you? Visit our showroom, talk to our designers, and discover why we are so excited about the future of custom closet by design in St. Louis and the Metropolitan Area.